Sunday 26 July 2020

The Lockdown talks #2



As yesterday I blogged about the working facet in Lockdown. Today is the 4th month of being locked up into home & the 1st month of without any work from home. When I get the final response from my office to not work anymore with them it means jobless that breaks up the willingness of earning opportunities. 

Yes, at starting it  depressed me so much that how will I earn again in this pandemic & what should I do or more? It completely destroys my mental health. At that time I started overthinking about my past, my future, my relationship with my family & friends, My career, or other things that impacts on me & my health.

These things spreading vastly on me like a virus. It enhances that begins to reflect on my words & actions with others. Well, thanks to the android phones & Mom. How? because smartphone connects us with different humans on the earth that also provides the best suggestions of living. 



On the other hand, my mother, the world's most sarcastic lady that makes me busy in her talks & jokes. I don't know why but she's always been happy without any smartphones or humans. She spent all her time taking care of me like a toddler. In fact, she has plenty of topics for casual talks about their yesterdays, today & also for tomorrows. But believe me, our parents are the ones who always there in our tough situations.

Apart, from this am healing. Whenever I am feeling positive or active I only miss my travel days & I eagerly want to visit somewhere with nature where mountains speak a lot than humans. A place where we all are equal & where we don't need to prove or comparison our capabilities with each other. The place where nature exists for cuddling with me.

 

I really don't know what's going on with my life or with ours as well. It's like seasonal with summer, monsoon, winters & so many ups & downs. "Kabhi Chaao si Kabhi dhoop si", till now I really can't understand the four major alphabets "LIFE". It's Beautifull like mountains but also shows the state of hell as well. Sometimes it shows us the toughest time to be strong or sometimes pushes us to be more & more clear through our goals & passion.



I learn one thing which is necessary for us that is being stable & balanced in every situation for handling all the troubles easily. Stay tuned for my next blog & don't forget to sleep giant & care for your body & mind. 

Image: Pinterest
Writer: Mansi Alpha

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

1 comment:

  1. No comment. Sometime we cant use a single word to define. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Pro tips that Improves your Assignment Writing Skills

             Your content shouldn't be tough like this image Most of the people are wondering about improving their assignment writing s...