Friday 24 July 2020

The Lockdown talks #1



The time is 7:54 AM sitting in front of my PC first time in the early morning. The special thing is that I bathed early first time in a while with the greatest pledge of gaining positivity.

Positivity? It's not easy to be positive all the time. It's a huge difference between act positively & being mentally positive. This Lockdown I have faced many human things that completely changed my thinking towards life. 

The pandemic of COVID-19 literally pauses the careers of many entrepreneurs, travelers, workers, or more. This period is like hell for some people. But, dealing with it & raise with it is the real definition of being daring that a person can do. Well, My name is Mansi one of the survivor of this epidemic of COVID-19. Here, I want to share my experience with this pandemic. 

The first thing I've ever learned that happiness is real & necessary. The Job where we used to work for 10 hours a day before lockdown but after this, a new member enters my life name "Work from home". Which is completely against my Mental health. Where most of the employees work for 10 hours a day at their offices with various offs & half-days then this beast comes in our lives for 24x7. I think you can compare it to your own. But, sadden thing is that many employees are fired on-the-spot without any Notice period or enough salary for survival.


This is what my Boss thinks about my Work from home
This is What my Boss thinks about my work from home


It makes the sources of earning zero. As usual, challenges make us strong so it's human nature to find the solution of each & every obstacle. These days mental health becomes necessary for each facet of this epidemic. Understand this that your balance of mental health & body is the only source of living.    

I think these are about our professional lifestyle at home will talk about more in my upcoming blogs a complete scenario of Lockdown in India.

Image: Pinterest
Writer's Name: Mansi Alpha

2 comments:

  1. Well written. Yeah mental health is something which is really inporimpo in pandemic situation and needs to talk about it. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much 💕 keep reading...

      Delete

Pro tips that Improves your Assignment Writing Skills

             Your content shouldn't be tough like this image Most of the people are wondering about improving their assignment writing s...